My kids have never been to a drive-in movie theater (we don't have any here!), so when Christine invited us to her ward's potluck at the drive-in, I was so excited!!
It was really so much fun!
We had to show up early for the potluck & bbq, then had a pretty long wait until dusk, so I took full advantage of the picture-taking opportunity. :)
It was actually fun, just hanging out with Christine & the kids - one of those vacation-only moments when you have no worries and nowhere else to be, so you can just relax and enjoy the moment.
It was late before the first movie, Shrek 3, finally started!
The girls & I hadn't seen it and really liked it - although Bayli fell asleep almost immediately & slept through the whole thing.
It was almost midnight before the second movie, How to Train Your Dragon, came on. Some of us really wanted to stay & watch it, but it was just too late!! The girls slept the whole drive back to Midvale. :)
Thanks Christine for such a fun, fun night!!! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment