I have to admit that when Karen called in June & suggested that the girls & I spend a few days with her family in St. George, all I could think was that I couldn't stand the heat in July. :)
But obviously, we decided to go anyway and I am so glad!!!
I've never spent much time in St. George and the girls have never been there - we were all surprised by how much we loved it!
Of course, the best part was being able to spend a few days with Karen & the kids. We were so lucky to have them in Colorado for a couple of years and really got to know & love them all. We've missed them ever since & it was really wonderful to see their beautiful house in St. George and just spend some time with them.
Karen was an awesome host too & kept us busy the whole time! :) I can't even believe how much we packed into the 2 1/2 short days that we were there:
- horseback riding (Bayli)
- 4-wheeling
- hiking to the petroglyphs
- rafting at Baker
- Boating on Quail Creek Reservoir
- sleepover on the trampoline
- rapelling
- lunch & giant shakes at Iceberg's
We had so much fun!!
Heat or no heat, I can't wait to go visit again. :)
Thanks Karen & family! We loved every minute of it! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment