Sunday, January 2, 2011

Birthday Party


Bay's birthday party this year was extra special!
Bayli's little cousin Sarah is almost exactly one year younger than she is, so we were especially excited to have Sarah here this year for both girls' birthdays & Thanksgiving.
How could we not have a combined party for our two cutest littlest cousins??
Sarah turned 2 on November 20th, just two days before Bayli's 3rd birthday, so we had the most fun family party that night for both girls.
Since Bay is an official Big Girl now, I let her pick all her favorites - we ended up with a Dora party with pizza & punch. I tried to sneak in something kinda healthy and made a homemade carrot cake with Dora & Diego (but of course, the kids much preferred Erika's fun & colorful M&M cake...).
Here I am with my beautiful Birthday Girl!


And since I was making pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving when I went into labor, Bay will always get a pumpkin pie on her birthday... :)

Bayli insisted on wearing a summer dress for her party, but being newly potty-trained, it didn't last too long before she was on to the next party dress... I love the pics of her not looking at the camera - she wasn't in the mood for pictures.

super cute Birthday Girls, Dora, pizza, cake, presents...

but the best part of the whole night...

spending it with family.



0 comments: