Christmas Eve 2010
Christmas Eve at Bess' has long been one of my favorite Christmas traditions.
I love getting together with Mike's side of the family (which, for me, is just the same as hanging out with my best friend), love watching the cousins together, love all the presents, love the Arabic prayer Bess says before we eat, love, love, love the traditional Lebanese food, especially love the baklava, which seems to get better every year... I even love that the 6th floor apartment is always ridiculously hot & crowded with all 11 of us. It's all part of the experience. :)
But this year, I just loved being there.
Loved that this is a tradition that we are still able to enjoy together.
I can't imagine celebrating Christmas without it.
Some of my favorite pics...
Some of my favorite pics...
the people...
the food...

Truly grateful for my most favorite Season & for these wonderful people in my life.
Happy Christmas Eve!






0 comments:
Post a Comment