I don't even know how to blog about this one...
I was beyond excited when Suzanne told Ryann that Travis Wall was doing a workshop in town and she wanted Ryann to go!! Ryann was the one who got to dance, but I swear, I was just as excited as she was... :) We've been big, big Travis Wall fans since he competed on So You Think You Can Dance and have loved seeing his amazing choreography on the show since. His routines are always our favorites. He is just one crazytalented dancer. I was so thrilled that Ryann had a chance to learn from him, and that I had a chance to watch him up close!
I got my Mom to babysit the two little ones for me (Madi was at dance) so that I could watch without distractions. And trust me, I watched every second of the 90 minute class. :) Wow. :)
Even watching him do warm-ups was impressive - he just moves in a completely different way. It was such a treat to see him, especially the one time he did the choreography himself. Wow.
The best thing about it was what an incredibly nice guy he was in person! So approachable and so sweet to pose for pictures with all the dancers.





0 comments:
Post a Comment