Christmas Day is the most fun day ever,
but the girls & I were determined to enjoy every single, precious moment of our wonderful Christmas Break.
I think we did it... :)
We had so much fun - it was the best two weeks!
But definitely one of my most favorite days was the 28th. Thanks to our super sweet friend Haley, all four girls & I went out to lunch at Red Robin (our favorite!), then spent the rest of the afternoon shopping with all their gift cards at the mall and Target. It's always hard to beat lunch & shopping, but it was just an especially fun day with all of my sweet girls together.
The rest of our days were filled with lots of shopping, wrapping, sleeping in, sleeping over, Christmas Angry Birds (that was me...), baking, webcam, leftovers, Christmas movies (a lot of Elf & Fred Claus & a little Harry Potter too), "rum" balls & Bakery Story...
So. Much. Fun.
Some other highlights...
lots of board-game-playing & cousin time...
lunch at Cheddar's & The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - just me & Skye...
homemade doughnuts & make-your-own pizzas (during a snowstorm!) with Grandma Dew...

cake for presents & fun with good friends...
Seriously, what could be more fun than Christmas Break??
I'm totally counting down the days 'til we can do it again... :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment