Friday, February 1, 2008

February Girls



Here's a picture of all four of my girls taken today - Ryann (11), Bayli (2 months), Madi (9 this month) and Skye (5). The big girls never want to let me take their picture anymore - I had to bribe them with a piece of licorice from a bag I found in the cupboard. :)

5 comments:

Quite Content said...

They are as beautiful as ever. Alex is walking!!!!! Watch out world here he toddles around the room. We sure do miss you guys. I am going to plan on updating the blog tomorrow. Give all your girls big kisses and hugs from us. Love ya!

Unknown said...

They sure are beautiful. That is so funny about the licorice. I can't believe that Baily is so big already. What a cutie pie. You are right about the hair appt., I really do need to get in. I will keep everyone posted on the baby. Love you, maelynn

Unknown said...

Sorry I spelled Bayli wrong on the last comment. I like how you spelled it. Tyler has a Baily in class and so I just automatically do it like that.

the watkins said...

I showed my mom your blog (she doesn't use the internet ever!) We both agree that your girls are a beautiful mix of both their beautiful parents.

Mike said...

I love that picture!