Friday, February 29, 2008

How Did You Do That?

Madi & Skye are playing Barbies, Ryann is on her way to the mountains with a friend for to ski for the weekend and Mike is not home yet, so I thought I would try to get something accomplished... I put Bayli on a blanket on the floor in the scrapbook room with some of her toys and got out the girls' calendars to try and catch up a little bit on the last three months. She's happy enough and talking a little, so I just talk back to her, but look at what I'm doing with the calendar. Then she starts making more fussy sounds, so I look over at her and she's somehow turned herself 180 degrees from where I left her!! This may not sound blog-worthy, but these are the fascinating little miracles that are so exciting with a new baby. :) I still don't know how she did that!My mobile baby in her new spot! :)

0 comments: