
Proof that my girls are growing up way too fast - we celebrated Madi's 9th birthday today with a fun party at Mr. Biggs! She invited 8 of her friends, plus her sisters and cousin Logan. She had a great time!

Monday, February 18, 2008
Party Girl!
Posted by 4Girls4Me at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Madi!!!!!!!!
We can't wait to see you all in the next few days. We are so looking forward to everything...(except the plane ride for me) aahhhh is exactly what everyone will say to me when I get on the plane with an extremely active one-year-old. Do you have any sedatives? j/k
Thanks for sharing the fun pictues. Madison you are just the most beautiful nine year old. I am so proud of you. I am such a lucky gramma to have you for a grandaughter. lv u
Post a Comment