Okay, somebody pass the xanax. I just sent my 11-year-old daughter away for the weekend - her first time by herself! Ryann is a dancer and is SO excited to spend the weekend at The Pulse dance workshop in Denver with her dance studio. She gets to meet & take classes from some of the industry's biggest names, like Mia Michaels & Brian Friedman from So You Think You Can Dance. I am so proud of her for being confident enough to go up without me, but it's incredibly hard for me to not be there to protect her & watch out for her. She's such a good kid, I have no worries about her getting into trouble - I just want to be there. What if she gets homesick?? What if her achilles tendon starts hurting?? What if she gets sick like she did at ADP? What if her hotel gets attacked by terrorists?? What if she doesn't get a picture taken with Mia? :) It's going to be such a great experience for her, I'm SO proud of her & I can't wait 'til she gets home to tell me all about it!!! (Until then, I'll try not to be a total wreck...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment