Thanks to the world's best sister-in-law & brother-in-law, who took awesome care of both Skye & Bayli (on day #4 of potty training and her very first night away from me!), I got to spend the whole weekend away with two of my favorite girls & their super-fun friends, doing one of my most favorite things - watching them dance.
The energy, the talent, the excitement and the passion was an amazing thing to experience.
Ryann's ballet was so beautiful it made me cry.
The crazyfast hip hop made her cry & she still won't believe that she was actually pretty good at it.
Madi's passion for everything life has to offer, love of friends and fun-loving nature made me laugh.
I was so proud of how far she has come with her dance & so touched to hear so many compliments from her teachers.
I was a little starstruck to see Lauren Gottlieb - my favorite from So You Think You Can Dance. So awesome that she's so kind & approachable in real life too.
Pie party, silly teenagers, Maroon 5 in the car, extra-long twizzlers, Avatar, heart to heart with Barb, Juniors in the pool, crowded in a tiny bed with Ryann, catching up with some friends, staying up way late laughing about Bayli, time with my sweet girls, the gift of watching them dance... I loved every minute of it!







1 comments:
In the picure of Ryann in the middle of the collage she totally looks like Mike.
Post a Comment