Monday, November 8, 2010

Fuchs Family 12th Annual Halloween Spooktacular!

I love these girls.


Which is the reason why, every year, I purposely allow into my house a large quantity of excited, squealing girls and ridiculous amounts of sugar & junk food; along with my family, my "real" friends (who come despite the loud chaos) and a couple of cute nephews thrown in the mix....

There are always some new faces mixed in with the regulars, but some things never change. I do this for the girls - so if they say it stays, it stays. That's why we always have the Fishin' Hole, the Queso & the Cookie Decorating. Apparently, these are the mandatory elements. Ever since we got the 9' screen in the basement, the kids always watch a Halloween movie - this year's pick: "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". The relative quiet upstairs & the chance to actually carry on an adult conversation is a big bonus. :)
This year was just as much fun as always & once again I am grateful to have such amazing people in my life.

Happy Halloween!!

0 comments: