Ryann onstage at Dance, Dessert & DreamsI spend a lot of time (& money :) ) supporting my girls' dancing.
I'm happy to do it and feel so fortunate that I can.
But it is a lot. :) I'm just saying...
So I always jump at the chance to see them perform - that makes it all worth it!!
Dance, Dessert & Dreams was especially nice - Ryann & Madi both performing, a beautiful new theater and so many friends & family there to support them. :)
So, so proud of both of my beautiful dancers!
killing some time before the show at Starbucks...


I love, love, love these professional pictures I got online... 

After the show: 


We're so lucky to have their beautiful Grandma here for all their special days!




After the show:We're so lucky to have their beautiful Grandma here for all their special days!
What an awesome show!
I loved every second of it! :)





1 comments:
I love your Christmas pictures, what a bunch of cute girls. I was wondering what part of CO you live in? My husband just got a job transfer to CO, and I'm trying to find great area's to live in and good schools for my kids. You can email me gksinks@yahoo.com
Post a Comment