Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November


So this picture makes me laugh...


Little did I know that my Thanksgiving pilgrims would make such wonderful playmates!

Since they are made of wood and seemed fairly indestructable, I let Bayli pick them up one day and they soon became fast friends. As a matter of fact, I can happily say that both pilgrims are fully potty-trained after spending a whole month with Bayli, who went through the entire process along with them. She brought them with her and gave them a chance to go whenever she did. They also ate meals with her and most often could be found on the floor under a blanket with a pillow...


my silly, silly girl...

Some other fun, random things that happened in November...

Bay & I had a fun & delicious lunch with both of her grandmas...


My parents & I attended Skye's Fall Concert...

(I was in tears - this always happens to me when I hear children singing, especially when one of mine is in the middle of it...)
Skye was beautiful & enthusiastic, and like always, her million-dollar smile lit up the room.


Bay used way, way too much lotion. This is pretty much a daily occurence though...

0 comments: