Saturday, November 27, 2010

Firsts!


This month has been a month of firsts for my baby girl.
First time on the potty, first night (& weekend!) away from momma, first trip to the dentist, first haircut...

It's so hard not to feel like she's growing up too fast.

As much fun as it is to see her do new things, part of me can't help but want to hold on to her just like she is. :) And that is exactly why I take a million pictures & blog & scrapbook... to remember, and to hold on to a little piece of all the precious present moments that so quickly become the past...

But not a day goes by that I don't feel overwhelmingly lucky that I get to experience all these new things with her.


I love you baby girl!
Thank you for sharing all of your adventures with me.


1 comments:

mom2boys said...

I did a double take when I saw the pics of her in the outfit she wore to the dentist. I so remember Skye wearing that outfit. Where does the time go?