Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treat!




I really love the opportunity Halloween gives me to just focus on my sweet girls and things that are fun for them. Everything is more exciting when seen through the eyes of a child.




Things I want to remember about this Halloween...




  • the perfect weather


  • the sweet, heartwarming way that Skye ran to grab my hand after every single house :)


  • the way Bay ran full-on TO every single house!


  • enjoying our traditional Halloween dinner of take-out chinese with my Mom & Dad, who stayed to pass out candy


  • Ryann feeling too old to Trick or Treat, but having fun going out with us & taking pics with my new camera


  • missing Mad who spent the night with dance friends!


  • the mandatory candy trade on the family room floor


  • still having to carry Bay the whole way from Chancellor home...

Just another day where I feel so very blessed to have these beautiful girls in my life that make everything more fun... :)

0 comments: