Friday, November 18, 2011

Visiting Cooper

November 3rd, 2011



Even though my Cooper went to live with Jim, Joanie & Walter over a year ago, that ginormous boy never, ever left my heart.




Bay feels exactly the same way.




Sometimes we just get to missing him something fierce.




I know that he is in the very best place ever, with a mom & dad that love him as much as we do and have plenty of time for him, and a big brother for him to play with all day long... but that big place in my heart that is all his own just aches for him sometimes...




And I am so incredibly lucky that his new mom & dad are the most wonderful people that happily allow us to come visit him. I will never be able to thank them enough for loving him like I do and providing him the perfect home, but the fact that they keep in touch & let us visit is just so far above & beyond. There is a very special place in my heart for them as well...




Bay & I did get to missing Cooper a lot, and made plans with Joanie to stop by for a visit. Wow, did it ever do my heart good!! He was so, so excited to see us, forgetting all his newly learned good manners, jumping up, knocking my lens cover off, knocking Bayli into the wall... And I couldn't have been happier at my welcome. That's one of the things that I first fell in love with - his gigantic loving heart and his enthusiasm for everything!




Joanie made us tea & hot chocolate and we visited with her while we loved on both the beautiful boys. The hour went way, way too fast.




Bay cried when we left. :(

But I am still nothing but grateful for having this giant, beautiful, sweet, sweet dog in my life for a little while and the wonderful people he lead me to meet...




Love you sweet boy.




Can't wait to do it again...


0 comments: