Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Break 2011



Fall Break?


Between doctor's appointments, a dentist appointment, Bayli's preschool, regular dance classes and a couple of afternoons at Master Drive... It kind of didn't feel like much of a break! :)


But even still, we definitely made the most of it! The big girls were so, so excited to be able to take Bayli to preschool & dance!! Madi & Skye both got to see their preschool teachers again (Madi is now taller than Mrs. Lindeman!). Ryann got to assist in Bay's dance class. We went out to lunch at Thai Basil and had a family brunch at Grandma Bess' new retirement home. Ryann & I went to see Footloose. We played at the park. There was sleeping in, lots of baking & watching Friends on tv...


Even with all the busy-ness, it was still so, so nice to have the girls home a little more than usual. I am so very blessed to have these fun-loving wonderful daughters in my life & I never, ever forget that. :)

0 comments: