I love Christmas.
I mean, I really, really love Christmas.
The only thing that I don't completely love about Christmas is that it doesn't last nearly long enough.
So last year when I had to dismantle my beloved Christmasy House, I decided that I was going to decorate early this year. When we got a Snow Day today, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to put up my beautiful 2nd tree (my newest tree for the family room...) early. It brings me such happiness, I can't even begin to tell you. Combined with my new carpet, it's like total giddiness whenever I walk in the room... :) So the first early Christmas present was for me - putting my 2nd tree up early!! :)
Also, I bought the girls the most amazing, wonderful early Christmas gift back in September. I have just been dying to give it to them, but I didn't want to do it until this month.
So I took advantage of the fact that Ryann was sleeping in and therefore unavailable to hassle me, and put up my beautiful tree while the snow fell outside.
I wrapped up the girls present and waited for Ryann to wake up. Everyone was excited to get to to open a Christmas present right away, but not nearly as excited as I was to give it to them... :)
Skye & Bayli did the honors, and unwrapped the beautiful package to see a white envelope sitting perfectly on the red tissue paper. They quickly threw both on the floor looking for the present underneath, which of course, totally made me laugh, because the envelope WAS the present...
Inside... FIVE tickets to see The Lion King in Denver this month!!
I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids... :)
Ryann & Madi were really wanting to go, but the little ones didn't know much about it, so Ryann immediately got her laptop to show Skye & Bay some YouTube videos of the Broadway show. :)
I can't help but feel so very blessed to be able to do such wonderful things with my sweet girls.
We can't wait!!!!





1 comments:
LOVE THIS!! So awesome.
Post a Comment