Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Carpet!!!

We bought our house almost 13 years ago - November 17th, 1999.



Mad was a new baby, Ryann was a busy 3-year-old, we had my furry babies Toby & Casey... At double the square footage of our old house, the house seemed HUGE! We were so excited!



And the carpet was awful.


Even brand spankin' new.




One of my greatest accomplishments in life has been keeping this crappy, builder's-grade carpet clean & miraculously stain-free through 4 kids, three dogs & 13 years. I think I deserve a medal really.



But after 13 years, I finally got something even better than a medal!



New Carpet!!!



I am so very happy about this, I can't even begin to adequately express it. :)



Bayli's joyous running & rolling around on the new carpet repeating "I LOVE this new carpet!" comes the closest... :)



Before...





After!!


Look at all the vacuum lines. Pure joy. :)

0 comments: