Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Madi's New Room

After years of anticipation (on Madi's part), two weekends of shed-building (for Mike & Jeff) and a super-crazy couple of weeks (for me), Madi finally has her own room!
I think it came out really cute and am so happy that we were able to give this to her. She's the kind of girl that really needs her own space.

I had so much fun doing it for her.
She picked the cute bedding & I created the rest of the room around it. I love, love, love the pink & brown and had fun with all the polka dots. I did lots of shopping, painted the walls, repainted the same dresser & bookshelf that we refinished for her nursery 10 years ago just before she was born and did stencilling on the bookshelf, dresser, door & walls (something I discovered out of neccesity that I can do while nursing...).

Happy New Room Baby!! I Love You!

4 comments:

mom2boys said...

It came out so cute! I love the lamp!!

the watkins said...

It is very cute! I love the colors.

SweetmamaK said...

Gorgeous!

Barbi by the Sea said...

Wow! that is and eye popper. Love it. Such a happy place for the Madison girl. I really do like the lamp. Where did you finally get it. It looks exactly like the ones I saw. It is perfect for the room. We will be seeing it in another week. YES!

love you