Sunday, October 5, 2008

(Wedding) Date

A rare treat - my awesome sister-in-law took all four girls yesterday & my hubby & I had a mini-date at Haibo & Kathryn's beautiful wedding. I loved sitting outside in the cool, overcast afternoon - just me & my hubby and the most beautiful view. It actually started raining - they provided black umbrellas for all the guests - I loved it! I also loved that some of Haibo's Chinese culture was represented - with the Tea Ceremony and the Origami Tree. Corey brought Bayli back to me for the reception - she loved it and made lots of new friends. Everything was beautiful - the ceremony, the food, the location, the company...
Congratulations & thanks for sharing your beautiful day with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a beautiful wedding, i am glad that you and Mike got to enjoy it.

Jessica said...

It looks beautiful. What a fun treat for you two. I love the green color she used for her wedding, it's beautiful