We really are lucky to have such awesome family close by! Last weekend, Jeff came up again and he & Mike finished building our shed! Hooray! It took the whole weekend and the boys did such a great job! The only thing left to do is paint it. My sweet hubby loaded it up already and emptied out the storage room - now I can start working on my new scrapbooking room!Since the boys clearly had the shed under control, and the cousins were playing happily, Corey & I got a few more games played and ate some amazing Thai food from a new restaurant I discovered. Bayli got some love from her most favorite person - Uncle Jeff. It was another super fun weekend!!
Thanks Criswells! We love you guys!





1 comments:
Just because she shuns all others if Jeff is within a 200 ft radius makes him Bayli's favorite?? Harrumph.
Post a Comment