Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Start Spreading the News...


Last night Mike & I gave Ryann her Christmas present a few months early... I am a little freaked out about it, but we are sending her to New York next summer with her dance studio!! She will be going to 4 Broadway shows, taking 3 dance workshops and performing in front of the Statue of Liberty! She was super excited, but then a little bummed when I said I wasn't going too. :( (We really can't afford for both of us to go.) The compromise is that I will fly out with Bayli just for a couple of days. I can't wait!! That will be a hard-earned reward for surviving the first few days with my Baby so far away! I'm so thankful for cell phones & text messaging!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be a nervous wreck. you are a good mom and she is a really good kid. she deserves it. Have fun.

SweetmamaK said...

HOW Awesome!!! She's very lucky!

Jessica said...

That is so exciting. If you want to stay longer you are welcome to stay with us. We're not right in NYC but an hour train ride away and a little driving and you're here. So you can be closer to her and I'd be happy to watch Bayli if you wanted to go in by yourself. I'm sure she will do great and have a blast.

4Girls4Me said...

Jessica, thanks so much! That's so sweet! I really appreciate the offer. I'll definitely get in touch with you when it gets closer. If nothing else, maybe we could at least get together for lunch! :)

Barbi by the Sea said...

We are so pleased for Ryann. What a super adventure for a young dancer. How blessed she is to have such caring and supportive family. Enjoy! Enjoy! Remember we will be there to support the rest of the family.

lv u

Jessica said...

You bet, let me know.

Quite Content said...

That is awesome!!! Eric and I loved NY and want to go back someday soon. I am so happy for her. I am sure that she will have a fabulous time.

engstewart said...

Congratulations, Ryann! We hope you have fun and enjoy your time there. If you're like me, you'll flip out when you see Times Square for the first time- it's SO busy and overwhelming to the senses!