Tuesday, January 20, 2009

15 Years

So Mike & I just celebrated our 15th anniversary.
Wow. 15 years.
My hubby is a passionate guy - one of the things I love most about him. The kind of passion that sometimes makes for big highs and big lows.
Last week was a big low.
This week was a big high.
Ending in the surprise date that he planned for me (the first time ever)
It was awesome.
He arranged the perfect babysitters for our 4 girls.
He planned to take me to my favorite Thai restaurant.
He took me to the movie he thought I would like best
(even though it wasn't an action movie).
He didn't let the crazy drivers bother him.
He talked and listened.
He let me take pictures.
I came first all day.
He was the Perfect Date.

After the movie, we walked outside to discover this beautiful sight...

reminding me that life is beautiful.

Highs & lows are just part of the ride.

We met in 1987 - here we are, 21 years later, still going strong...

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you.

Here's to another 21 years

of love & laughter, family & chaos, highs & lows, together.





And let's celebrate here:



4 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

AAAh, I remember when you met!!!!You both look great, you've definatly found the fountain of youth!

Barbi by the Sea said...

Just Keep it up Babe! Congratulations and lot loveto you both.

momma S

Anonymous said...

Great, great post. Your journaling just keeps getting better and better.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary, you have jon and i beat. it is so awesome that your love is so strong. Congratulations on the 15 years and the beautiful family you both have made. We love you guys.