Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Curly-Haired Girl?...



Bayli's hair right out of the tub.

It's so cute!

Madi had curls as a baby too, so I know Bayli might just outgrow them, and one day I'll have to walk away and leave them all alone on the floor of the hair salon, never to be seen again...
but until then,
I'm hoping for a curly-haired girl...

8 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the baby UGG's, too cute!! Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog. Can I add you to my friends list. I figure any friend of Kareena's is a friend of mine:):) She is a hoot, and a great friend. She was my Saving Grace when I moved to TX. I don't know what I would have done without her. I don't even know your name but I love reading your blog. Your girls are so cute. keep up the great post;)

Quite Content said...

Wow those are some curly locks she has going on there. They are beautiful!

SweetmamaK said...

The curls are adorable!! You are such a great mom! I hope I can see you again soon!
Love you
Kareena

the watkins said...

I am glad your baby is feeling better. It sounds awful.

I didn't realize she had so much hair. So cute! Curls can be so fun and adorable for little kids.

the watkins said...

I am glad your baby is feeling better. It sounds awful.

I didn't realize she had so much hair. So cute! Curls can be so fun and adorable for little kids.

Barbi by the Sea said...

Sweet baby curls. So pretty. Lets hope she keep a little bit of that curl. What a sweet and precious picture. You amaze me with your ability to keep such a beautiful record in pictures. Love you much. momma

mom2boys said...

I have my fingers crossed for a curly headed girly for you. And if it comes true, I'll even teach you how to deal with it!! I hope you've already enacted my first tip - combing with a wide toothed comb!!

Unknown said...

She is precious just like those curls. I am hoping the same for Elora, you would think with jon and I both having natural curls that she would but the boys really dont so who knows if she will. good luck.