This is my sweet, sweet baby at 2 months old -
fully clothed, right where I left her, just starting to smile -
exactly one year ago today ...
Today she is 14 months old!
And here is a picture of her today, just 12 short months later...
Yeah, that's my dining room table...
(In case you are wondering why my child is never dressed, she takes off running whenever I try to change her, then usually does something cute...)
So here she is today on top of the piano bench...
and on top of the art table...
I love you my 14-month-old monkey!!





4 comments:
I love the picture of her with your laptop. What a cutie! I am excited to see Kaden grow but also realize how much more work it will be to take care of him.
Hilarious! Love the comparision from a year ago. And the fact that this one didn't have a mention of "favorite uncle Jeff."
She is a doll. What a fun picture of her on the dining room table. What a difference a year makes.
I understand the naked thing. Elora hates when I try to put on her diaper. she is most content naked and peeing on the floor, lovely huh? Anyway Bayli is adorable as always.
Post a Comment