Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Success (sort of...)


This morning I finally, finally got Bayli's picture taken!

She didn't think it was as great of an idea as I did - and wasn't the least bit interested in smiling at the strange woman. This one was the very last picture. I said "I'm gonna get you!" and was rewarded by this sort-of smile...
She was also pretty happy with herself for stealing the props.

Here she is trying to get away from the scary woman
(but looking less upset than the other 8 shots...)


Luckily, I still think she's pretty stinkin' cute,
whether she's smiling or not.

4 comments:

Quite Content said...

She is a cutie! I love the first one of her and the heart. I have to brag because I have the cutest nieces ever. Much love to you.

Unknown said...

I agree, she is definitely so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the top one! You should have brought Uncle Jeff with you : )

SweetmamaK said...

She's beautiful! Although your cute pictures are just as good as the "pros"