So I finally, finally got around to taking Bayli in for her much-belated 12-month-old picture. (Having a birthday right before the holidays totally threw me - I'll have to plan better next year...)
It was pretty much a full-day's job. I let her nap, gave her a bath, tamed down her crazy, crazy hair, got her all dressed in the world's cutest outfit, drove to the mall, all happy that she was finally getting her picture taken.
Then the rude woman at the Kiddie Kandids told me that even though the place looked deserted, they couldn't squeeze her in for 2 hours. Right during her afternoon nap... So we came back home. And I took some pictures of my own (with her stuck on the kitchen stool so she couldn't run away).
the world's cutest outift:
the world's cutest outift:
(it says "sweeter than chocolate" on the collar)





4 comments:
She is a cutie. I love the outfit and she is sweeter than chocolate. What a sweetheart, Baby B!
I love her. I am so sorry that they did that. Good luck next time. hopefully that woman won't be there.
Just Sooooooo Cute! The Bayli Babe.
You did just as good a job as the Kiddie Kandids photographer!
Post a Comment