Bayli's so cooperative
and always into something that seems blog-worthy.
So today, after making a giant mess of herself at lunch, Bayli wanted to play the piano. She looked awfully cute sitting there in her pajama pants and just one of her Uggs (which she brought me to put on - she was content with just the one).
I grabbed my camera and ended up with an accurate depiction of my busy, busy little girl -
sitting on the piano bench was great fun, for about 30 seconds - before she realized that if sitting was fun, standing was even better. But then why just stand on the bench when you can climb up on the piano? (sorry Mom!) And why stop at just sitting on the piano? Stand up and have some fun!
This little one is so, so busy.
Some days she just scares me...





4 comments:
Adorable pcitures! I love your piano with the pcitures on it and I hope that Joely never thinks to climb on the keys- she spends plenty of time "playing" but hasn't ventured into climbing, yet.
I knew someone would finally figure out what to do with that piano. She is sooooo cute and that is the truth.
lv u
I love her, she is so smart. She reminds me so much of Elora. I think it is the dark eyes. I just think she is absolutely adorable and I love seeing your posts, don't stop them.
Love the action sequence!!
Post a Comment