Thursday, May 21, 2009

ChUcK E. ChEeSe!

So fun!
Skye got invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Tuesday.
Sara is one of her favorite friends at school and she had so much fun - playing games, eating pizza & cake and riding rides - especially the rollercoaster simulator with Sara...


No surprise that Skye had a ball, but it really didn't occur to me that Bayli would be in germ-infested heaven!
She was a blur,
running from one ride to the next, pushing buttons, talking on the phone and climbing on & off the rides.
Lucky for me, she doesn't even need the tokens to enjoy the rides.
She's a cheap date.



Can you imagine her excitement to find Barney?
This is what made me get my camera, although I missed the sweet kiss & hug. :)

1 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

You've been busy. Is school out today? Our kids have to go until th 5th- they are hating it! I need to take Joely to Chuck E Cheese, but I do hate the germs!