My Monday morning has been full of things I love...
my sweet-smelling lilacs
that have finally grown enough to be seen from my kitchen window...
My awesome new jogging stroller
(& the fact that I am actually able to use it lately!!)
My sweet blue iPod nano...
sharing my favorite cereal (cinnamon pecan Special K)
with my most messy breakfast eater...
with my most messy breakfast eater...
Taking care of my neighbor's sweet, sweet dog
(He's perfect & I want to dog-nap him)...
But most especially,
this precious little girl that brings me so much joy in all of life's little moments...
And all this before my sicky teenage BFF woke up to watch PG-13 movies with me and put her cool new stuff on my iPod!
I'm a lucky girl.
(Edit: Ryann & I spent the afternoon watching Pirates of the Caribbean and making homemade chocolate chip cookies! Hooray for fevers & sick days! )





0 comments:
Post a Comment