Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance Pictures!

I finally got the girls' dance pictures back.
I love them all, but especially this one of all four of them together...
Ryann has an absolute ton of costumes this year - can you believe I didn't even get all the pictures she had taken??
Ryann & Madi are both dancing a lot in their Ensembles. With Skye's class, my girls are in 15 numbers this year!
I love, love, love watching my girls dance.
I can't wait!
Here's the ton of pictures...









4 comments:

Quite Content said...

You weren't kidding about a ton of pictures. They all look so beautiful. What a wonderful bunch of girls you have to treasure. I am so excited to see you guys very soon!

the watkins said...

Very beautiful pictures. I really like the one of Ryann jumping. I wish you lived closer so we could come watch them dance!

SweetmamaK said...

Howfun!!!! These are gorgeous girs in gorgeous costumes!

Barbi by the Sea said...

Oh so beautiful and talented. I am looking forward to Dance Program. One of the perks of living in Colo Spgs now.
lv gma