Bayli got a black eye walking into the toy bin...
We got to bring my Mom flowers & homemade brownies on her birthday.
(Happy Birthday Momma!!)
Skye discovered that Bayli is a maniac on the swing. It's so scary!
(Viewer discretion advised.)
We had a family picnic in the park.
Ryann got some cool new shades.





4 comments:
Isn't it so nice now that it is warm enough to play outside!?! Fun pictures.
Ok, I would die if that were Sarah or Alex on the swing. I think that Alex might accidentally let go, but then again he might surprise me and hang on for dear life. It was so cute to hear Bayli laughing and giggling. We are excited to come out to see you in a little over a month. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. Sarah will be six months old on Wednesday. Crazy!!!
yes that scares me to death too but she is having fun and is sooo stinkin cute. I love her laugh.
Oh, yes that took my breath away and at the same time made me laugh!
That Sky girl a real kick she makes me laugh and always a fun surprise as she is very shy and then all of a sudden she turns into a spinning firecracker. The Bayli Boo is always up for adventure and so funny, Love you all so much.
GMA
Post a Comment