Thursday, May 21, 2009

Madi's Field Day

One of my favorite days of the whole year is Field Day.
I love to spend the day outside with my kids, watching them and their friends have so much fun.

I love the potato sack race, the face-painting, the three-legged race, the friendly competition and the smell of sunscreen. The air is full of excitement about the newly-warm weather, the end of the school year & the beginning of summer (& summer vacation!).

It's so much fun!

Madi's Field Day yesterday was no exception. Despite a rough start, Bayli & I were eventually able to make it to school and catch the end of the festivities.

Bayli thinks she is one of the girls. She was out with the big kids running around.

Madi & her friends are always so sweet to include her...


Madi won two 3rd place ribbons
for soccer and a class relay.

Way to go Baby!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your fun day!

1 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

That face of hers so reminds me of her daddy!