In spite of the fact that Bayli is covered in scratches, scabs & bruises,
she adores Cooper.
Which makes me think maybe I did the right thing.
She calls him "Doopy" and loves to tell him "sit", "stay", and especially "Dooper, no bite!".
Cooper thinks she is his personal, walking chew toy and follows her wherever she goes. He loves to get a running start and pounce on her. She cries, stands up, and plays with him again. She loves to watch TV inside his dog crate.
They are good buddies.
I think they are both pretty stinkin' cute...





5 comments:
Hey!
I can't wait to meet Cooper- he sounds like a lot of fun and really is a cutey. It scares me to think of how much stuff he's chewing (I remember Shaemya had the same habit when he was a puppy).
Love ya!
very cute indeed- Joely is covered in scratches and bites, but still loves her truffles too. The puppy training is really helping. cooper looks like he wants to get in the bath too!
Your little one is so cute. How fun to have the family pup for a best friend;) One of these days the dog will be right in the tub with her;)
Enjoyed lunch with you and Bayli. Thanks you for including me. We really missed all of you during the quarentine. Dooper is really growing. Such a super dog. Hey! Sooper Dooper is a good description for him. HuH! Love ya
they are best friends, how cute. I love the picture.
Post a Comment