Sunday, October 25, 2009

BOO at the Zoo!

We had so much fun last night
doing Boo at the Zoo with the Criswells!

We haven't been in a long time and picked a great night to go back -
the weather was warm and so perfect for wandering around Cheyenne Mountain at night!

When I told Bayli that we were not only going to the zoo (her favorite place), but going with Uncle Jeff (her favorite person), I thought she was going to burst with excitement. :)



The littlest ones were especially excited!

The cousins all fit in one booth at Qdoba.


My cute girlies waiting for the bus.


We had to wait awhile for the shuttle, and Bayli got impatient. I found a quiet spot to sit down with her, and was soon surrounded by kids!


on the bus!


My camera battery died, so I didn't get any good pictures once we got to the zoo. :)


But Bayli was so funny - she was way more interested in the animals than the candy.
That's my girl!
She especially loved feeding the giraffes with me & Daddy and seeing the hippo up close.

The other girls loved the candy and hanging out with their cousins.

It was a great night!

2 comments:

the watkins said...

Sounds like fun!

SweetmamaK said...

Fun times- we have a boo at the zoo too, but it's always so packed you can't even find a place to park- so we've never attended