
It's been snowing here for two days, non-stop!
So even though today's high was 20-something, my girls (& dog) braved the icy wind to get some snow time!

Bayli
loves to be outside,
so I got her all dressed in her snow gear, but the icy blowing wind in the face turned out to be a deal-breaker...

So we were
back inside in 2 minutes,
but at least she looked
awfully cute.

Ryann invented a new sport -
trampoline snow sledding!
Cooper was
so stinkin' cute in the snow!!
He was out
bouncing around,
burying his face in it.
I've been
laughing at him all day long.


Snowy, snowy fun!
1 comments:
Yep! the day has been pretty grand. Love the pictures. I agree with Bayli, the snow in the face is not fun. They are all so beautiful. Look forward to seeing you all tonight. BOO!
Post a Comment