But since we spent our entire Fall Break quarantined in the house, the highlights are a little scarce..
This cute jacket came in the mail for Bayli.
She loves it because it has "little ears".
She calls them "mono" ("blue mono" and "deen mono") and watches it every single day (at least once).
She still climbs into my lap every single time she watches the opening scary scene.
And here's what follows "Where's the dog??"





3 comments:
So sweet the BayBoo girl. Love the ears. Such a sweet little face.
I am so gratful that you went through the fire of the "Piggy Flu"and all came out victorious. That has really been a hard week on everyone. Enjoy this fine day.
Love you all
Cutey. Alex is into movies now too. His favorites are Charlotte's Web, Cars, 101 Dalmatians, and The Jungle Book.
Poor pillow! What did it do to Cooper? :)
I love watching old favorites with the new baby- and that cooper is too adorable, I love his little face. I'm also glad the piggie flu left your house!
Post a Comment