Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swine Flu Central


My Squeester dubbed our house Swine Flu Central.

Ater I sent what I thought was a perfectly healthy Madi to slumber party Thursday night, she coughed all night and was got diagnosed with H1N1 on Friday.
Ryann got it Saturday.
Skye woke up with it on Sunday.
I didn't want to miss all the fun and didn't even wait for my own day - I joined in this afternoon.

I am just hoping & praying that Bayli stays healthy & happy.
(Maybe she had her version last weekend??)

So we've been camped out in the living room all weekend.
We watched all five Harry Potter movies,
plus Monsters vs. Aliens, Monsters, Inc., What Not To Wear, and countless episodes of I Love Lucy.

at least the puppy slept some of the time...
I can't find the chapter in my puppy book called
"Training your Brand-New Puppy While Everyone is Sick with the Swine Flu".


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe that. I guess you guys won't have to worry about getting the vacine now! Is it as bad as they say? I know, stupid question but I really don't want the vacine.

SweetmamaK said...

Sitting on that chair- too adorable!