Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Braces Day!!

Here's the after...

Ryann gets to participate in that so-teenage rite of passage - braces!
(Or, as she put it "I'm being forced to get braces against my will.")

I knew she wasn't the most thrilled about it,
so I told her she could take the whole day off school and we'd have a Braces Party.

So we did.

It was way fun.


Out to breakfast, stop at the orthodontist, Panera Bread soup for lunch, quick stop home to let the puppy out and put the baby down for a nap (didn't happen), quick trip to the mall where we visited the new cupcake store, exchanged a pair of jeans and bought Ryann a new sweater.


And I forgot to mention that it's been snowing all day!


restaurants, snow, shopping & cupcakes...


That's as good as it gets!


breakfast at Broadway Deli


Ryann's favorite - cheese blintzes

soup from Panera Bread, per her request


Couture Cupcakes

Happy Braces Day Baby!

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

She's sooo cute, I love her braces- what a fun day, she'll remember it forever!

Unknown said...

I am catching up on your blog finally and just wanted to comment on how beautiful Ryann looks with or without braces. She has nothing to worry about except maybe the pain. Good luck.