Friday, June 6, 2008

My Six-Month-Old Babies

To celebrate Bayli's first 6 months of chubby, chubby cuteness, I took her to my favorite photographer this morning for a portrait. I did the same thing with Mad & Skye when they were six months old (I didn't know about this photographer when Ryann was a baby - so sad!). I think the shoot went well! I can't wait to see how the proofs turn out! Since I have to wait a week for Bayli's proofs, I thought it would be fun to post Madi's & Skyli's beautiful baby pictures...


Skylar


Madison
Ryann @ 6 months







3 comments:

mom2boys said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much Bayli looks like Skye at 6 months. I can't wait to see the picture of Miss Chubby-Chubby-Cuteness!

Unknown said...

You guys are beautiful. I can't wait to see the new shots. I would like to do something like that too. I will have to check around.

Barbi by the Sea said...

Hi, Baby-girl, Love all your pictures and comments. Brings me "much happy" It amazes me at how fast the girls have grown. I am not so patiently waiting for your new pics. I know they will be beautiful. love you, momma