Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swim Meet

The last day of school was Friday, so, of course, Ryann had to start swim team on Monday. She's been wanting to do swim team since last summer, but we just couldn't squeeze it in between dance, gymnastics & school... I promised her that she could do it over the summer. So now we get to wake up every summer morning at 7:00 am (so wrong!) and she swims from 8:00 to 9:30.
Today she had her very first swim meet! I thought she did awesome for only having 2 days of practice! She swam in four events (all of which I missed!) - 50 yard Freestyle, 50 yard Backstroke, 50 yard Breaststroke and a 200 yard Medley Relay. Her best time was 51.9 seconds in the Freestyle. Way to go Baby!! I'm so proud of you!


1 comments:

mom2boys said...

I was very upset to notice that no one, not a single person, left a comment on this blog. Don't people know how important the comments are to my Squeester?? She LIVES for the blog comments. And here was this poor lonely little blog entry with no love. Well, just leave it to me to fix. Ahhh, I feel better now.