Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seven Months Old



I can't believe it's been seven months since this most precious little angel arrived. I was lying next to her last night while she slept, just watching her breathing. I can't imagine anything more peaceful than watching a sleeping baby. I was so struck by how delicate she is and how lucky we are to have her. She's truly made my soul feel complete. I fell in love with these sweet pictures that I took this morning.

We love you Bayli Bella!



Happy Birthday Baby!

3 comments:

mom2boys said...

Very, very cute! I love the black and white! Happy 7 month birthday chunky monkey!!

Barbi by the Sea said...

Happy Seventh Month for Bayli 'Bella'. What a beautiful wonder you are to your entire family. Much love

Unknown said...

She is so stinkin cute. How did you do the black and white. I am still learning. only a few more weeks till we see you. can't wait.