Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day at the Pool

The girls & I got to spend a super hot summer day yesterday just the way it should be spent - at the pool! It was extra fun since Bayli got in for the first time! :) The girls have been so excited for her to get in the water. Our pool has a zero-entry area, so I just sat with her where the water was just a few inches deep, and she loved getting wet & splashing around. She wore her little UV suit and I actually managed to keep her from getting sunburned. None of the rest of us were so lucky! Ryann & Madi had fun swimming with friends & Madi went down the huge waterslides like 20 times! Afterwards, we all had an awesome lunch at the Thai restaurant. What a fun way to spend a summer day!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the UV suit. I will have to look for one for Elora. They are all beautiful girls. glad you had fun and I hope you're sunburn heals fast.

mom2boys said...

OOh! I love these pictures and the pool looks AWESOME! After my craziness calms down, we'll defintely go with you.

Jessica said...

That is an awesome water park. I am jealous.

Barbi by the Sea said...

So sorry you are having such a nasty yucky day and I pray for you to feel better fast. After all the wonderful adventure of swimming and dancing perhaps you needed a wee reminder of how blessed you have truly been. Perhaps life needed a contrast for you or you where really just pushing yourself too hard. Anyway, I am glad you have enjoyed your summer mornings. I do hope your are much better. love you so much. da momma