Friday, July 4, 2008

Smokin' Hot Hubby

My hubby has been riding since he was a kid, but he just started racing this year. He's done a couple of enduros, and competed in his first actual motocross race last month. It was in the middle of Rehearsal Week, so the girls & I missed all the excitement, but he just showed me these awesome pics last night. Look at my hubby go!


on the starting line...


in 4th place


in the air!


3 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Mike is still the coolest! I remember him helping me type a term paper on his Commodore Vic 20 and him cracking me up the whole time, I'm so glad I gave him a ride home that fateful day in 87....

ahollandetc said...

whoo hoo! you go boy!

mom2boys said...

Wow! These are really good pictures. Glad to see he's using everything I taught him. He's a good little brother.