Friday, July 11, 2008

Shower Surprise

Okay, I just had to post this one...
My baby is definitely starting to get some separation anxiety. She's a Momma's Girl for sure. Combine that with the fact that she's basically crawling (she starts out with a regular crawl, then does the army crawl to get anywhere she wants to go...) and there's my little shadow. This morning there were no sisters available to keep her entertained while I took a shower, so I put her on the carpet with some toys. She was happy for about 30 seconds, then came looking for me - and literally crawled right into the shower. Aagh! That made for one wet baby.


Look how proud she is of herself!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable. I just can't wait to see you guys. I am dealing with the separation anxiety as well with Elora. These babies just love their mommas.

mom2boys said...

This picture cracked me up! Oh my gosh, she's so CUTE! And she's definitely proud of herself. Now you know what to do with her when you need to hop in the shower : )