Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Utah!

Oh my gosh - our trip to Utah was so much fun!! (even though it was so hot!!) Thanks to Aunt Marilyn & Uncle Walt for letting my not-so-little family crash at your beautiful home! You spoil us! The best part was definitely seeing all of my amazing extended family - it was so nice to spend so much time with everyone. We were so busy doing so much, I don't even know how to blog about it! So here's the highlights:


Boating
Crepes at Aunt Carolyn's
Baths in the Big Tub
Baby Elora
Swimming, Swimming, Swimming!
Huge Family BBQ
Picking Fresh Raspberries
Horseback Riding
Afternoon at Liberty Park
Waverunners
Diving Boards & High Dives
Astro Burger :)
Quad Riding
Visit to Memory Lane (aka South Jordan)
Aunt Melba's Chocolate Chip Cookies




Thanks again to everyone who fed us, entertained us & came to visit! We love you guys!

7 comments:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Great Pics, so much fun. I am happy you had the opportunity to vist with family. Loved all the pictures. What a fun trip .
love u

Quite Content said...

I loved the slideshow and am glad that you got to spend so much time with family. Way to ride the waverunners for me. Maybe next summer. I loved all the fun pictures.

engstewart said...

Wow, that's a lot to pack in for one week, but that's my sister for ya! ;)

It sounds like you had a blast with everyone. I wish we could have been there...

Unknown said...

I had so much fun seeing you guys. I love your girls, they are all so sweet. Glad you made it home safely, I am sure you needed a few days to recoup from that busy trip. Thanks so much for coming. Love, mae

SweetmamaK said...

WHat a great trip! I was actually wondering what happened, since you had not blogged in so long. I love family trips!

Mike said...

That's a great pic of Melba and Bayli.

the watkins said...

Glad I was able to see you guys, even if it was only at the lake.
Looks like the whole trip was great!