Yesterday was a big day for Ryann & Madi! After a mandatory 2 months of summer dance classes 4 days a week, they both auditioned to join our dance studio's ensembles. Ryann's been in the Pre-Jr. Ensemble for years and was excited to audition for the next step up - Jr. Ensemble. Madi was super excited when she was invited to audition for next year's Pre-Jrs. The dancers had to sign in and get a number, then danced for about an hour in front of several judges (the owner & teachers from our studio, plus a guest judge from the Rockettes). They get scored in several areas and have to make a certain overall score to be in the ensemble... I know both the girls did great, but we won't find out for sure 'til Monday. I'll let you know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!! I'm sure you did great. You guys have worked so hard.
So much fun! Only a few more years until I see them both on SYTYCD! I'm already looking forward to Ryann dancing one of Mia Michael's routines and Madi dancing in a Wade Robson number!
Post a Comment