Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Results...

At exactly 12:00 pm yesterday, to a crowd of slightly nervous little girls and significantly more anxious mothers, they finally posted the audition results. The little girls all crowded around the list, forcing the moms to look over their heads from a distance & scan the lists for their daughter's name. It was so crazy! But fortunately, both my girls were on the lists!! Hooray! Ryann moved up to the Jr. Ensemble and Madi is now a new Pre-Jr.!
Congratulations Girls!!
I guess all these years of dance class, costumes, recital fees, workshops, dance shoes, competitions, leotards, stage moms, dance conventions, fridge magnets & bobby pins are paying off! Now we get to do even more of it. Have fun guys! I'm so proud of you!


7 comments:

Quite Content said...

Congratulations my little twinkle-toed not-so-little dancers!!! We are very proud of you and hope that you enjoy your time dancing and sharing your talents.
Love,
Aunt Erika

mom2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom2boys said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations, girlies! I'm proud of you : ) And you've done a good job, too, Squeester ; )

Barbi by the Sea said...

So proud of the "little tippy toe"
dancers. I am glad you called to let me know how it all came out as I woke up early thinking about them. Good thinking in taking the pictures of the posting lists
Great keepsake for their books.
Lov you

SweetmamaK said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations, we all knew you would make it.

the watkins said...

Congrats! What a talented family!